 Off-Topic / Debate / 5103
  HUGE NEWS FOR THE WRESTLING WORLD

Waaaayyyy off Lego, but I just found this out so I had to let all the good Lugnet wrestling fans know this. ERIC BISCHOFF IS IN CHARGE OF WCW! No BS, this is absolutely true. Bill Busch sucked, and hopefully Bischoff can bring the WCW back around. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: HUGE NEWS FOR THE WRESTLING WORLD

(...) Wcw is a retirement home for old wrestles-argue back and were're back on topic 8-)(man i'm not myself) ravi (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: HUGE NEWS FOR THE WRESTLING WORLD

(...) How many is that? :-) ... one? Counting yourself of course. (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: HUGE NEWS FOR THE WRESTLING WORLD

(...) I've got to agree with you. WheelChairWrestling is for old fogies; but they have two things going for them: 1. There's another place for a wrestler to get a start before he jumps to WWF. 2. If gives me something to do for an hour before Raw (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)