 Off-Topic / Debate / 4980
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Duane Hess wrote:

I wonder if trigger locks would be applied to police departments and the
military too? :-) Now THAT would be interesting.

Oh, I can imagine what police officers would have to go through, I am
sorry, sir, I need to get my target lock key out first, before we can
have an exchange of gunfire, ok?

  Of course, the assailant would be likewise delayed in unlocking his own gun,
unless he'd stolen the key, too!  8^)

    Dave!