 Off-Topic / Debate / 4918
  Re: Website

(...) Here's the "real" press release... (not for the humor-impaired!) (URL) for the bookmarks. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Website

(...) Not that I'm humor-impaired or anything; I'd just like to point out that you've been able to choose your own color for the BSOD since at least Winblows 3.x, assuming you knew the right system.ini entry to add. I used to have mine set to red at (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)