 Off-Topic / Debate / 491
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 05:37:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
non sentient category. Dogs, cats, dolphins, monkeys.. in fact many
large carnivores, are all potentially sentient or actually sentient.

See?  I'm slowly influencing you.  You're ranking cats right up there
with dolphins and monkeys.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET