 Off-Topic / Debate / 4855
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 05:08:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erik Olson writes:
It's gotten quiet here, and we're off the lugnet.homepage. I'm going to see • if
anything runs out of the bushes when I do this...

Hmmm.  The Longest Thread on LUGNET (1) (which will soon be usurped by this
thread) was started when Chris Weeks remarked on how quiet .debate was...

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=1177&t=i&v=c

Well it sure is past 434 posts now... by 102 posts right now!

-Shiri