 Off-Topic / Debate / 4835
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 05:27:48 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:
I think he had a sister named Faith. {:^D

I didn't know Mr. and Mrs. OfNazareth(aka Mary and Joseph) had other kids.

Seriously though, does anyone know where it tells about His brothers and/or
sisters?  I've always heard He had brothers but never read it anywhere.

Also, where did the "H" in what people call Jesus come from?

Ben Roller

Matt. 12:46-50
Matt. 13:55
Mark 6:3

Matthew 1:25 says Joseph "knew her not" until after Jesus was born.
So much for perpetual virginity.

The "H" stands for holy.

No, no, no, no. The "H" stands for "Howard".  Reference the Lord's Prayer:
"Our Father, who art in heaven, Howard be thy name."

(-; John

Bill