 Off-Topic / Debate / 4705
Re: Just a suggestion... (Was: Re: Mormon bashing again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:47:49 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
If I had known this thread would have gotten so big, I would've used a subject
other than "Mormon bashing again".  Maybe something more
directly-advocating-mormons-ish.  :-,
You're right, we're getting off topic.  Now let's see some more Mormon bashing
people!

I'll supply the wiffle bats if you supply the padding.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society