 Off-Topic / Debate / 4673
  Why are christians persecuted? Or are they? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Hardly. I was speaking hypothetically, of course. I'm perfectly fine with anyone of any creed as long as that person doesn't get in the habit of violating my rights. Most christians don't. Heck, some of my best friends are christians <GD&R>. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why are christians persecuted? Or are they? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I don't think we'll ever live down the crusades either, but whilst they represent dark periods in Christian (and human) history, they do serve as a reminder of how people can get it all wrong. I say again, if you want to know what Christianity (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)