 Off-Topic / Debate / 4583
    Re: Which of the Ten Commandments are Libertarian? (was: Re: Mormon bashing again) —Larry Pieniazek
   PS, as far as coveting of the housing of neighbors, call me a bad, vain and shallow man but I *expect* some coveting by my relatives... why else move into a big house if not to: - have more room for LEGO (which I do, all my bins are on shelves, I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Which of the Ten Commandments are Libertarian? (was: Re: Mormon bashing again) —James Brown
   (...) Heh...If you really want to engender some downright coveting from relatives, go visit some in Europe. ;) Of course, (in my case) going to Europe inspired some coveting right back, as I spent a lot of time in buildings older than my nation. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)