 Off-Topic / Debate / 4573
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 05:27:07 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote:

What do you know about the Bible I read? Do you know that it was written by
over 60 different authors over thousands of years, yet combines together as
one consistent historical document.

Consistent? Hahaha. You may want to review some of the previous threads
here which ended up with the christians trying to explain away all the
bible's inconsistencies as actually being consistent if you interpreted
the words the way that made it come out consistent. Sheer solipsism.

Next you'll be telling us the word of god depends on the definition of
"is" ??

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!