 Off-Topic / Debate / 4468
Re: Please, just end the entire thing! ( was: Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 23:34:00 GMT

Okay, I may have made a ..............er..........uhh........conterversial
error in posting that message, so.....Todd, please delete my message (and if
you could, all the messages in reply to my message)
Thanks.

Erin
--
"The only god minifigs believe in, are the HOGS"