 Off-Topic / Debate / 4462
    Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) ...? Which role playing games? I'm sure the game company lawyers would *love* to argue that they had the idea first, but Lilith is a valid character from several ancient religious texts. I found the reference: Lilith is mentioned early on in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Markus Wolf
     (...) or (...) Okay, well that obviously isn't in the Royal Book. And it doesn't really make sense. Here, in the perfect Garden of Eden, where there's no sin, except for a serpent. I honestly know nothing of Lilith. It's not a good policy to drag in (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Jeremy H. Sproat
      (...) to (...) Oh. I never said I believed in the story. I was just throwing in some extra comment to bounce around. No, I believe that Adam's first real family problems started with his children. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —James Brown
     (...) FTR, I'm the one who mentioned the RPG. As an aside, that had nothing to do with my point, and certainly not as a source. If I wasn't so impervious, I'd be insulted that someone thought I was dim enough to do that. James (URL) catching up on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Markus Wolf
   (...) or (...) Oooh, one more thing. I found in Psalm 93 where it says that God is clothed with majesty and strength. I know it's in a poetic format, but I betcha if you could see God, there'd be so much beauty and light surrounding Him (like Isaiah (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)