 Off-Topic / Debate / 4454
  Let the Gods get back to their Monopoly game!!

Okay, when I check the compact list of new messages and 90% of them are in the religious off-topic thread, it's time to stop! Everyone, can we get back to the Lego stuff now? =) Aaron -D'OH (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Let the Gods get back to their Monopoly game!!

(...) Aaron, Probably, you would be better off entering the groups through the Traffic Report web page: (URL) using a real newsreader. The .off-topic.* group hierarchy was created specifically to give a place for debates such as this, rather than (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Let the Gods get back to their Monopoly game!!

(...) Besides, we're having fun. ;) James (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Let the Gods get back to their Monopoly game!!

(...) seen on the net in a loooong time. (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)