 Off-Topic / Debate / 416
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:53:35 GMT

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:17:19 GMT, "Tim McSweeney"
<tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz> wrote:

This is an interesting point of view.  If I am to be totally rigorous then
as I sit here typing how do I know the back of me head still exists?  I
can't see it, I'm not touching it,  It doesn't hurt or tickle or anything,
there is no sensation I can pinpoint coming from there.  In fact how do I
know I'm even at work typing? I might be at home asleep, Or in fact I could
be a brain in a vat in some mad scientists lab being fed psychotropic drugs
to give me strange nightmares.

Think on this some more and you'll be the Ruler of the Universe. [0]

Jasper

[0] No points for this reference.