 Off-Topic / Debate / 4157
  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

Chris, (...) I still resent it, simply because others dragged my grade down. I work with people all day, every day. My performance reviews and my salary depend on it. However, in school, it is not a real situation (See above posts), and me having (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) When I was a sophomore in college I had to work with a group of five other people to write a 40ish page paper. We met over several weeks and it became more and more evident that this group simply didn't have the dynamic to make it happen. I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)