 Off-Topic / Debate / 4131
  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

The snipper from heck strikes again... (...) You forgot advanced beer drinking, how to file previous year exams to make them easy to find, why eggs are legal only at breakfast time, why freshman lab students might want to jump their lab instructor, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) Good points! I was pressed for time with my last post, so I didn't have the chance to explore the subject further! 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) Hmm... I just went there for classes, not much else, especially those mentioned above. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) Well that explains a lot... no wonder you're not having as much fun in later life! Seriously, a lot of the stuff I mentioned happens at colleges where the majority of the students are not commutters... (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) Did you tease mynah birds Larry? Where did the profit come in? (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) There was a bar,(1) we went to when we went on Copper Country cruises. Among the things they had in this bar were an amazing gun collection hanging in the rafters (something like over 1000 guns including some very rare machine guns and stuff), (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)