 Off-Topic / Debate / 4076
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:46:51 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <38959983.1F02FD9F@eclipse.net>...
Jasper Janssen wrote:
What are you getting at.  The CEO is at some level responsible for
everything the company under his charge does.  It is his fault in your
ludicrous example that the meltdown button was accessible to the clumsy
janitor.

   Its not at all ludicrous.  Every nuclear generator, even the portable
ones, have a meltdown button.  You know, just in case.

Trust me, as CEO, you do not want a true BOFH. You want a puppet luser
administrator, not somebody who knows what they're doing.

I guess that explains everything.

   Sure does... if your a CEO you want marionettes in every position.  That
way things work a lot better.
Weeks, some advice... DON'T trust this guy.

What's wrong with it?  It is a purposeful misrepresentation of what I'm
saying.  And I believe that you know it.  You are obviously quite
bright, so why is it that you don't have anything better to do than to
misrepresent the ideas of the classical liberals in this forum.  Is it
that fun a game?

  I bet it isn't if we don't play (1).  Notice I responded to you, Chris.

1 - Sorry, couldn't resist, snipping, twisting, wiggling, the whole nine
yards!

--
   RAMS!  RAMS!  RAMS!
   John