 Off-Topic / Debate / 4064
  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

(...) OK, I thought so. When you said "interesting usage" I thought you may have an alternative meaning (and possibly more correct) to mine. I also detected a hint of sarcasm, but that could just be me. The way I have used it is to indicate that I (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

(...) So it wasn't about sketching a clown's big floppy bowtie? Oh well ;-) Chris (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)