 Off-Topic / Debate / 4061
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:57:48 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

I know I'm doing a horrible job of this.

No you're not. There's just such a vast conceptual gulf between those
that think that man is innately evil and those that think that he is
innately good, that you may never be able to bridge it, distracting and
disingenious accusations of psychobabble notwithstanding.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!