 Off-Topic / Debate / 3931
    Re: Blair Witch Project - Thoughts? —Ben Roller
   (...) The movie was promoted as if it was real and as you've probably seen, the official site is full of back story material that makes the movie seem more realistic. The movie was not based on a true story, but they thought that promoting it as if (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Blair Witch Project - Thoughts? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Thanks for the responses, I don't know why this perplexed me so much, now I have a better understanding of it. My fiancee got motion sickness from this film, and I just got frustrated. The website does seem to have a lot more information, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)