 Off-Topic / Debate / 393
  Re: Frog

(...) maybe, (...) Not true, Our own society until recently practiced capital punishment, If this isn't sanctioned killing in-Group then I don't know what is. No-one does anything aimlessly, I don't even brush my teeth without some motive. I agree (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Frog

(...) Thinking about this some more I think I might be wrong, There is one absolute moral judgement: "Thou shalt not damage Lego bricks" <grin> Cheers Tim (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Frog

(...) My society practices capital punishment right now. But, I don't think that it is sanctioned killing in-Group. The government must sufficiently demonize a person or group before they can be legally terminated. Whether it's someone accused of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)