 Off-Topic / Debate / 3901
    Re: IP (was: Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Actually, I have. It's loads of fun coming up with Terribly Clever non answers (or BS answers) to questions. Never got my answer selected as (it's been so long, I forget what it was exactly) "best of the..." though. Wow, that's a blast from (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: IP (was: Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?) —Jasper Janssen