 Off-Topic / Debate / 390
    Re: Frog —Mike Stanley
   (...) I'll let you regret that. I'll just choose to not mind. :) You could always taste your own, though. You could probably cut off enough to fry up a thin steakums-type thing without doing too much permanent damage - especially if you take it from (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Frog —Tim McSweeney
    Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) <grin> I think society would frown on that, and in fact I don't particularly want to do it because the society I live in frowns on self mutilation. I guess my point was that I don't want to kill and eat (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)