 Off-Topic / Debate / 3867
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:24:16 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:32:08 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

Can you name one corporation that has the power to burst into your home,
arrest you and your family, take away your possessions, etc. I would
love to know? Until then, the government has more power than *any*
corporation.

You're harbouring the misconception that if it is illegal it won't
happen.

No, I think you give corporations too much credit in terms of their
power, and you don't seem to care how much power the government has. I
don't have to look to far in terms of "it is illegal it won't happen."
The Clinton Administration has been doing this since the start.

And you didn't even answer the question in the first place.

Scott S.