 Off-Topic / Debate / 3761
    Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) What my parents did have nothing to do what I believed in, thank you very much. I chose for what I think is best. My mom never cared too much for politics, and I have not seen my dad in many years. (...) Well, since you know so much about me, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]) —Christopher L. Weeks
   You know Scott, I really don't get you sometimes. My post was mildly derogatory to a faceless group - not to you - and you completely took it as an attack. (...) You're welcome to believe what you want. That's fine. I don't happen to believe the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)