 Off-Topic / Debate / 3717
Re: Libertarian stuff --Time Out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:46:11 GMT

They say it takes 20 minutes for the hormones caused by anger to fade and
dissapate. That when you're in the middle of an emotional argument, it is
better to go into seperate rooms, whatever, for 20 minutes until both parties
become rational again; rather than try to 'make the other person see reason'.

I wonder how long it takes on a message-based forum? A day, two, a week? Well I
think it's a shame that we could only manage 12 and a bit hours. Ho hum!

Richard