 Off-Topic / Debate / 3695
  Re: 24hour Amnesty on personal comments

(...) You doofus! That's the silliest thing I've ever heard! Just kidding... 8^) (...) Having been on both sides of such attacks, I think this is a good proposal, and I'm willing to adhere to it. Dave! (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 24hour Amnesty on personal comments

(...) :) I was going to add a "PS. if you don't agree to this then you're all idiots" but I wasn't sure that it was in the best possible taste :) (...) I don't suppose that I am innocent either! Richard (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)