 Off-Topic / Debate / 3599
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:33:59 GMT

<Fo8LLM.K4F@lugnet.com> <Fo8q9s.8p7@lugnet.com>

Richard Franks wrote:
What I'd really like to see is some sort of.. visualised plan. Like - stage 1,
remove some taxes, implement dollar for dollar tax credit charity.. this is
what we expect to happen, what has happened? If different then replan. Stage 2,
abolish some laws.. infrastructure is still stable enough to cope with
drug-barons trying to take over cities etc, etc.. when anarchy hasn't broken
out move to stage 3 etc...

Well, stage 0 is get enough people on the boat so that a reasonable plan
can be worked out that won't be immediately laughed off.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com