 Off-Topic / Debate / 3454
  Re: ("life affirming" == "no initiation of force") == "all rigihts are property rights"?

(...) Yes. But fraud is a crime against you that takes PROPERTY away. I tried to kill this one once but Matt is right, without the "you have the right to have property" right, this one is slippery and he can keep wiggling all day long. I can claim (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ("life affirming" == "no initiation of force") == "all rigihts are property rights"?

Hi Guys, This is a good read so far. Thanks. (...) I think the deal is that everything we collectively value about our modern social technology (even if some of us complain about governance) is possible strictly because our systems include an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)