 Off-Topic / Debate / 3183
Re: millenium debate(look at Richard's site!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Lannan writes:

Well, in order for there to be a "new millenium" to argue about I think that
we should accept as a given the current (albeit quite probably inaccurate)
dating system. In this system there is indeed a year 1 and 5(although
admittedly they weren't called the year one or five then). If we accept as a
given the current dating system then the year 2001 is the start of the new
millenium. If we don't accept it, then, well, I guess each of us can take our
pick.

Chris

Poor Richard.  He finally wins the Cool Lego Site of the Week, and it turns
into a debate about what constitutes the "millennium".  Go to his site and
check it out: it is very cool.  Heck, it's kewl!

Bruce

I do feel a little bad about that. I probably should have changed the subject
sooner.

Chris