 Off-Topic / Debate / 317
Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:01:51 GMT

Wouter van Wageningen writes:
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:54:06 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
No. I go to church too, believe it or not. Let me explain. Tom was
close.

Thanks, I guess we feel the same on this subject. Stange, how such a
small remark can be interpreted in a totally wrong way ;-)