 Off-Topic / Debate / 28660
28659  |  28661
Subject:
Problems in the Chinese toy industry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 00:32:33 GMT

As I couldn’t find any better place to put this (and its about the toy business in general, not about clones), I’ll post it here...

This is a general review of the toy manufacturing industry in China, and how it is being affected by the current economic turmoil.

Naked Capitalism blog: Bankruptcies and Plant Closings Rising in China