 Off-Topic / Debate / 28658
Re: Right place for questions about LUGNET configurations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jetro de Château wrote:
I'm looking for the right place to ask a couple of questions about the
configuration of my account, including mailing issues. Is this the right place?

You might try LUGNET.ADMIN, which is where I've asked questions about my account
in the past.  Such as "why don't I get a dollar every time someone reads one of
my posts?"

Seriously, though--that's probably the best place to start asking.

Dave!