 Off-Topic / Debate / 28627
    Brickworld & Rebate Checks —Dave Sterling
   So I saw on the news today that Bush signed his "economic stimulus" plan into law today. This means that many of us in the U.S. could be receiving rebate checks starting in May. How does this relate to LEGO you ask? Well, with Brickworld coming up (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Brickworld & Rebate Checks —Karl Paulsen
   (...) Great idea! I already had plans to attend (I live in Chicago), but suddenly I am reminded that it really is my patriotic duty to use some of that $ to stimulate the economy. Clearly the only responsible thing to do would be to spend at least a (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)