 Off-Topic / Debate / 28627
28626  |  28628
Subject:
Brickworld & Rebate Checks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:13:35 GMT

So I saw on the news today that Bush signed his "economic stimulus" plan into
law today.  This means that many of us in the U.S. could be receiving rebate
checks starting in May.

How does this relate to LEGO you ask?  Well, with Brickworld coming up in
late-June, I'm interested to know how many of you will be siphoning some (or
all) of your rebate check for purchases at Brickworld.  I know Stacy and I will
be using ours to cover fuel, hotel, and food...as well as numerous purchases at
the LEGO store on Friday night.

I hope they are well stocked!

-Dave