 Off-Topic / Debate / 28406
    Re: Bible as a literal source? —Timothy Gould
   (...) You obviously miss my point. I'm not arguing that my interpretation is the correct interpretation, merely that I can construct an interpretation of Genesis that disagrees with the facts as we know (insofar as we know anything) them. (...) If (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Bible as a literal source? —Chris Phillips
   (...) Then perhaps we are more closely in agreement than I had realized. (...) Well now you are assuming that I literally believe the Genesis account of creation, which would be a stretch. Given that Western cultures still believed that the Earth (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)