 Off-Topic / Debate / 28342 (-5)
  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Yes you do. - "If anyone is spring loaded to the piss off position it is you." - "Valium might be in the future for you, or high blood pressure. You really need to calm down." - "remember 7 comes after 6 and before 8, perhaps that will help." (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) --snip-- (...) John, It was not polite to make the comment "Corrections sent to inv@peeron again are not getting posted. It has been a bit since they did a few.". The reason it isn't polite is because it is a) unneccesary and b) expectant as (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Tim: I was not rude to volunteers, I even offered to volunteer to get thing done. I want to help and have only come here when Dan ignored my requests as to what was happening to the corrections sent into Peeron.com. I am still not sure what (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: peeron inventory

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote: --snip-- (...) John, You're really beginning to make me very irritated. You seem unable to accept responsibility for the way you put things and seem to justify this in a variety of ways including (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) For a guy who's thick-skinned, you sure when to a lot of trouble to prove it. (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact