 Off-Topic / Debate / 2833
  Bit quiet here..

Well, there seems to be little traffic here, so i thought I'd try and summon up some discussion. James Bulger. Discuss. Jasper (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bit quiet here..

(...) I DON'T want to talk about that. But if you want to spar, why do you make such lame jokes? that soccer ball thing was pretty weak, surely you can do better? (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bit quiet here..

(...) Best I could do with what you handed me.. The setup line is as important as the resolution, after all. Jasper (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)