 Off-Topic / Debate / 2832
Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:17:55 GMT

[followup to .debate, cause I don't think this belongs in
admin.general]

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:46:44 GMT, "Jeremy Rear"
<j.rear@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

I understand your frustration due to someone else's ignorance, however, please

Ignorance I can deal with. Willful stupidity and bigotry I can't.

be advised that you are violating the conditional use of the LUGNET service
due to the use of vulgar language (if I am incorrect, please inform me):

So what words, exactly, are vulgar? Whit? Sheesh? Luser? American?

Let's just say that I disagree, and that I was extremely civil
compared to what was going around my head at the time. And still is,
actually.

Trust me, when I flame someone, you'll know.

Jasper

In lugnet.general, Jasper Janssen writes:

You really have no clue at all, do you?

Do you really think there is one _whit_ of difference between European
and American children?

Sheesh. Bloody luser.

Jasper