 Off-Topic / Debate / 28254
Re: HMAS Fruit Bat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:53:43 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.build, John Neal wrote:

   “Pull your head in”?

Perfectly normal expression, at least here in Aus. It roughly translates as ‘I strongly suggest you internalise things, and move on.”

Really. So what exactly are you “strongly” suggesting that I internalize?

You, know - “things”

Squirm.

Actually, I don’t know, which is not coincidentally why I asked in the first place.

Well, admitting your ignorance is the first step on the path to enlightenment, so well done, champ.

   I’ll let you in on a little secret, though. I suspect that you are, as usual, full of it. Prove me wrong. Bet you won’t-- or can’t.

Full of what, exactly?