 Off-Topic / Debate / 28202
Re: illogical behavior ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:22:20 GMT

So here’s a hypothetical situation--

Bob had a pretty ‘transgressive’ start to life. He had gotten into some unlawful mischief in his youth, but, through ‘doing time’, community service, and such, the law now states that he has absolved all transgressions.

Now Bob is a productive worker in society, and a fine contributor to his local community. However, when he’s at the local PTA meeting, someone steps up and says, “Why that Bob!! He was a bad seed before!! He should be punished!!!”

Did you have to use “Bob”? It’s not THAT common of a name, is it?... ;-)