 Off-Topic / Debate / 28045
    Re: Keen Observers of Community... —Richie Dulin
   (...) Nah. Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste. Cheers Richie Dulin CSF Non-grokker. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Keen Observers of Community... —Chris Phillips
   (...) Gee, when I see how some of the folks on JLUG seem to enjoy troll-baiting people who you absolutely know will overreact, I would expect that shooting fish in a barrel is exactly the sport you savor. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Keen Observers of Community... —Allister McLaren
   (...) It used to be, but we gave up the hobby when they changed the colour of the fish to bley. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)