 Off-Topic / Debate / 28045
  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Nah. Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste. Cheers Richie Dulin CSF Non-grokker. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Gee, when I see how some of the folks on JLUG seem to enjoy troll-baiting people who you absolutely know will overreact, I would expect that shooting fish in a barrel is exactly the sport you savor. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) It used to be, but we gave up the hobby when they changed the colour of the fish to bley. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)