 Off-Topic / Debate / 27887
  Re: Kent Hovind -- Criminal Creationist

(...) He's a nut to end all nuts, that's for sure. And kind of a jerk besides, from all accounts. (...) Yeah, way to stand me up. I was waiting by the tollbooth outside of Cranberry, but did you stop? Of course not! Feh! (...) Well, it definitely (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Kent Hovind -- Criminal Creationist

(...) I drove straight through from MN to Philly (24 hours total, including a 3 hour nap). I don't remember Cranberry-- perhaps I slept through it:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)