 Off-Topic / Debate / 27832 (-5)
  Re: Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God

(...) Well, I say bring'em back! True False False :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Newdow in the News (again)

Little rules I live by... #13 13. "If you can't even get the 9th circuit to go along with your (URL) kooky agenda>, then you are really kooky." Oh where is the cacaphony of criticism from the Creedless? :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God

(...) I miss those days. Just 10 minutes ago I was reading a blog-- (URL) was quite 'educated' about this Zarqawi guy. According to the blog, basically we killed a straw man--he really wasn't much of anything. And then I went and read this one about (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> . (...) Me! Me! Me!!! I want sarcasm!!!!!! If it was my contest, and only if it was my contest, I would have stated in 'da rulz' that Joe Vig has to be composed of such'n such colour of torso, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

--SNIP-- (...) --SNIP-- Dear Janey, I have to take issue with the above statement. A yellow round one by one is one of these things [LDrawPart 3062B:14] whereas I'm sure you mean a yellow head [LDrawPart 3626B:14] which is an entirely different (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact