 Off-Topic / Debate / 27826
    Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God —Dave Schuler
   I miss the good old days in ot.debate when we discussed real issues, and our opinions had wide-ranging impact well beyond the bounds of LUGNET. Why, my musings on the virtues of government subsidized medicine led directly to Canada's implementation (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God —Timothy Gould
     (...) My "good old days of Lugnet" metre was fit to burst (again) but this post has well and truly deflated it. Thanks. Rant averted. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God —David Koudys
     (...) I miss those days. Just 10 minutes ago I was reading a blog-- (URL) was quite 'educated' about this Zarqawi guy. According to the blog, basically we killed a straw man--he really wasn't much of anything. And then I went and read this one about (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God —John Neal
   (...) Well, I say bring'em back! True False False :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)