 Off-Topic / Debate / 27722 (-5)
  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote: ***snip (...) ***snip (...) ***snip (...) ***snip (...) Not to make sport of all this, Lindsay, but I can't help noticing a vaguely eccliesiastical flair to this post. Are you undergoing a (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Neat-o!

I don't exactly cling to the literal interpretation of scripture, but (URL) is still fascinating to me! Dave! (It's in OT.Debate because lots of religious discussions wind up here anyway...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) Soren, one is a meaningful number where that is concerned. But the bad-taste quotient in general was really my particular lament--not having children or being an actual small child, I'll leave that outrage to those who may. (...) I think (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  I too do wonder!

I wonder how speach could get so angry? how topics could get so disgusting? who will be the next to get teated that way? whether every LUGNet member can be object to such treatment without cause? whether this is the penalty for violating the ToS (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: I wonder ....

(...) Tim, As discussed, I actually agree with you and ask someone with the authority to please delete (URL). I have sent emails to who I thought are the admins to deal with this (Todd, Suz and admin@lugnet.com) and have not received a response, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact