 Off-Topic / Debate / 27647
  Re: At last, some family-values legislation I can really get behind!

(...) -snip- (...) These two paragraphs put together seem to imply that you do have some against gays adopting - that gay parents are less fit to raise children than straight parents. That's "harsh reality" tho. But then we're already dealing harsh (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: At last, some family-values legislation I can really get behind!

(...) "Less fit"? Only in the sense that given two couples, one gay and one straight, it is better for a child to be adopted by the straight couple. I'm not advocating never letting gays adopt. I'm asserting that one relationship is superior to the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)