 Off-Topic / Debate / 27634
  "Australia will become dominated by Muslims"

(URL) latest news from down-under: Australia will become a muslim dominated nation in 50 years if our current abortion rates continue. Yeah right. OK. Maybe if we're currently producing politicians like Danna Vale, a muslim nation in 50 years would (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Australia will become dominated by Muslims"

(...) She just needs to throw in gay marriage and she'll win my right-wing conspiracy theorist of the year competition. Tim (18 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Australia will become dominated by Muslims"

(...) And, probably, the next federal election too. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)