 Off-Topic / Debate / 27559
Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:

   I disagree with many of your views, but I don’t say you’re full of sh*t for expressing them.

I meant to imply that he was full of it for holding that view, not expressing it. And what if you did? That’s your view, and you are entitled to it. So then we can debate it and argue the merits of each others points. How does one open a dialog with this moron?

   Do you know that person? How can you possibly say what their motivation is?

For a person living in a free country where its citizens are literary dying to protect his rights to free speech to turn around and tell freedom to “go to hell” is so naive, so completely stupid, it is as if the person had feces for brains.

And frankly, I don’t even know if I know that person, because the stupid coward is too ashamed to show his pathetic face.

What an ingrate. What an ass. But I hold back my true feelings;-)

JOHN